Skip to main content
i want this sung on my wedding day -- my first dance as a married woman!

MAKE ME WHOLE
Amel Larrieux

Darling I want you to listen
I stayed up all night, so I can get this thing right
And I don't think there's anything missing
Cause a person like you, made it easy to do
I've waited for so long, to sing to you this song

Cause your eyes are the windows to heaven
Your smile could heal a million souls
Your love completes my existence
You're the other half that makes me whole
You're the only other half that makes me whole

I think the angels are your brothers, yeah
They told you about me, said you're just what she needs
And I find myself thanking your mother
For giving birth to a saint
My spirit flies when I say your name
If there's one thing that's true
It's that I was born to love you

Cause your eyes are the windows to heaven
Your smile could heal a million souls
Your love completes my existence
You're the other half that makes me whole
You're the only other half that makes me whole

You make my dreams
Come true over and, over again
And I honestly truly believe
You and me are written in the stars
I live my whole life through
To giving thanks to you

Cause your eyes are the windows to heaven
Your smile could heal a million souls
Your love completes my existence
You're the other half that makes me whole
You're the only other half that makes me whole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here comes the bride...

my friend gina, got married over the weekend and i have to say it was a beautiful wedding. it was the couple who planned for everything -- from the invitations, to the flowers, to the venue, to the tokens for the guests -- everything! it was very well organized -- there were a few close calls but otherwise just perfect. we were honored (and i use that term very loosely) to help coordinate on the day itself and although it was nerve wracking and tiring (running around in heels is not my idea of fun!) not to mention the fact that we had to be up at an ungodly hour because the wedding was to be at 7 in the morning!!! -- it was well worth it though. here are a few of the pictures: the heroes of the day! we accept events coordination for KBL (kasal, binyag at libing)!

amici di don bosco...

is an italian deli/cafeteria -- where the pizza is crisp, the pasta a dream and the gellato is simply sublime try it yourself and see! yumms the word!

my first day on the job

it can only be described in one word -- GOSH! but really the people are friendly and generally accommodating -- a little aloof as can be expected but otherwise kind. the premises are a bit antiquated but otherwise sound. the equipment -- well i'd rather not say. i was expecting the worse but all in all it was a good day. more in the days to follow.