Skip to main content

The A-Z of yours truly

Still not feeling up to writing anything worthwhile -- I got this format from another blogger -- thanks ari!

Accent: I had an american classmate in highschool and he told me I sounded quite like a texan.

Booze: I don't do beer because it's high in uric acid. I'm sorta a tequila shooting, vodka drinking, gin and tonic loving chick. But I won't say no to a margarita from time to time! ;D

Chore I Hate: getting organized -- my sister's into organization -- I'm not!

Dogs/Cats: I'm most definitely a dog lover

Essential Electronics: I never leave home without my cellphone and my ipod -- at least I try not to.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: not much of a perfume lover but I love bath and bodyworks

Gold/Silver: I used to be a great fan of silver just cause gold can be so pretentious till I discovered white gold!

Hometown: my father hails from batac -- the home of great leaders. and my mom is from laoag -- the sunshine city of the north. can't get more GI* than that!

*genuine ilocano

Insomnia: yep

Job Title: contract administrator -- yes, as boring as that sounds.

Kids: oh, love them -- just not so keen on keeping them! ;p

Living Arrangements: I have various domiciles but at the moment sharing a studio with a friend and on the weekends I go home to a 5 bedroom house (owned by my ever generous aunt and uncle) in the wonderful suburb of sampaloc.

Most Admired Trait: chivalry from a guy and honesty from a womyn

Number of Sexual Partners: dalagang pilipina po ako

Overnight Hospital Stays: the only time I ever got confined was at st. luke's in qc

Phobia: heights and losing all my teeth

Quote: at the moment it's "We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be." by May Sarton

Religion: roman catholic

Siblings: deux sisters et deux brothers

Time I usually wake up: 7-ish ;D -- well to be sure i'm not a morning person really

Unusual talents: I always know where the car is parked and i have an excellent sense of direction (although, i did lose my way in HK).

Vegetable I refuse to eat: hey, I love veggies! I can't think of anything I'd refuse to eat.

Worst Habit: forgetul jane that I am, leaving important stuff behind has become a habit indeed! oh, and i'm a pack rat -- i absolutely refuse to let go of my kalat!

X-Rays: uhmm I had one for my annual physical exam this morning

Yummy Foods I Make: I make a mean risotto and my pasta recipes are generally good too!

Zodiac Sign: scorpio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here comes the bride...

my friend gina, got married over the weekend and i have to say it was a beautiful wedding. it was the couple who planned for everything -- from the invitations, to the flowers, to the venue, to the tokens for the guests -- everything! it was very well organized -- there were a few close calls but otherwise just perfect. we were honored (and i use that term very loosely) to help coordinate on the day itself and although it was nerve wracking and tiring (running around in heels is not my idea of fun!) not to mention the fact that we had to be up at an ungodly hour because the wedding was to be at 7 in the morning!!! -- it was well worth it though. here are a few of the pictures: the heroes of the day! we accept events coordination for KBL (kasal, binyag at libing)!

MURPHY'S LAW

share and share alike i say...i first read this at the waiting room of dr. lapus -- the family opthalmologist. i'm not sure how relevant that information is -- just thought i had to say something by way of introduction. MURPHY'S LAW 1. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. 2. You will always find something in the last place you look. 3. No matter how long or how hard you shop for an item, after you've bought it, it will be on sale somewhere cheaper. 4. The other line always moves faster. 5. In order to get a loan, you must first prove you don't need it. 6. Anything you try to fix will take longer and cost you more than you thought. 7. If you fool around with a thing for very long you will screw it up. 8. If it jams - force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway. 9. When a broken appliance is demonstrated for the repairman, it will work perfectly. 10. Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will use it. 11. Everyone has a scheme for getting ri

abangan ang susunod na kabanata...