Skip to main content

jun-jun and the boxers part deux

jun-jun and the boxers chronicles

ok this is from the bride-to-be herself.

When Jules told me about the shower party, of course..I was surprised and flattered. It was my second shower..the first one was quite different cause the guests were from my religious org. What we had was a paraliturgy shower :-). I already had a feeling that this shower would be very different and something I would remember.

1) What was the first thing you got hold of when the squabble between the Boxers (tayo yun mga guests) and Jun-jun started?
I was holding my phone the whole time. I was thinking of grabbing my bag first but I was too scared to go near the cabinet fearing that Jun-jun might grab me and use me as a hostage

2) What did you do next when you saw Jun-jun grabbing the bottle? (Your story please, from the time you saw him with the bottle up to point you were home already)
Fortunately, I was not there when he grabbed the bottle. I was the first one to leave the room. I wanted to go back and get my bag ( the wedding ring was inside my bag by the way...) but I heard the rushing steps upstairs yelling...GUARD, GUARD..This time..I was shaking all over. When I reached the lobby, I was too afraid to tell the guard what was happening. He might ask questions Im afraid I wont be able to answer. So I went outside with my mind telling me to go to a crowded place. We stayed in Congo Grill not minding the stares of the people.

3) And lastly, what do you think made Jun-jun go ballistic/psychotic?
Maybe he thought we can afford to pay him 500 per song...equals 2500 hehehehehe :-)

4) Bonus question: What did you gain from the experience?
Seriously, siguro its something I wont do again...ever. I mean the "stripper" part. It brought some bad memories back. Nonetheless, I am THANKFUL to everyone who worked hard in the preparation...contributed...and attended. You made me feel special. I know it could have been the grandest and kinkiest shower party ever. I appreciate everything. THANK YOU. Btw, This is the first time I got so many t back panty in my life :-) Mike liked them all esp the black one from Jules and the chololate syrup from Marilen :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here comes the bride...

my friend gina, got married over the weekend and i have to say it was a beautiful wedding. it was the couple who planned for everything -- from the invitations, to the flowers, to the venue, to the tokens for the guests -- everything! it was very well organized -- there were a few close calls but otherwise just perfect. we were honored (and i use that term very loosely) to help coordinate on the day itself and although it was nerve wracking and tiring (running around in heels is not my idea of fun!) not to mention the fact that we had to be up at an ungodly hour because the wedding was to be at 7 in the morning!!! -- it was well worth it though. here are a few of the pictures: the heroes of the day! we accept events coordination for KBL (kasal, binyag at libing)!

down with the republic!

my grandmother passed away recently and the refusal of some church officials to allow my lola's last rites and burial mass to be held at the cathedral in laoag embroiled the family in a "battle" with church figures. the family regretably accepted the church's decision but then we were outraged when they went ahead and allowed another's funeral mass to proceed. the turnabout in their decision was allegedly because the deceased was a loyal supporter of the church (generous in monetary terms) and Fr. Jack in general. This prompted my cousin to write a letter to Fr. Jack, the Vicar General of the St. William's Cathedral. Her letter is copied below: 15 August 2004 Fr. Jacinto "Jack" Jose Vicar General St. William’s Cathedral, Laoag City An Expression of Disgust re Herminia A. Pichay-Monroy Funeral Mass Dear Father Jack Jose: This is to express my strong personal disappointment and frustration at the decision of the church council and management, to not al...

ode to my schu!

basic black pumps -- sexy as they come. one look is all it took, i was a goner for sure! will that be cash or plastic? manolo blahnik's? no, i got it from schu on a budget to boot! life's sweet when shopping for shoes, my most favorite things!